chapter 2 biokinesis
CHAPTER TWO: BIOKINESIS
October 6th, 2025
The fern was still alive. That was the first thing I checked when I woke up. The leaf that had lifted on that first night was still green, still reaching toward the window. But the other leaves—the brown ones, the dying ones—they hadn't changed. I had given the fern a little more life, but I hadn't healed it. Not completely.
I sat on the floor and closed the circuit. Tongue to the roof of my mouth. Breath in through the nose. Solar plexus filling. Push. Pull. The tide moved through me and I let it.
I thought about the fern. I thought about the green pulse I had felt under my palm. I thought about the dying cells and the living cells and the space between them. I had moved paper with my mind. I had rippled water. I had flickered a lamp. But this was different. This was alive.
I closed my eyes and dropped through the states. Delta. Theta. Alpha. Beta. Gamma. Lambda. The silence had weight. I stayed there for a long time.
When I opened my eyes, I knew what I had to do. Telekinesis was moving what was already there. Biokinesis was changing what was there. I had to learn the difference.
---
October 7th, 2025
I meditated for thirty minutes. The guide said thirty minutes. I didn't question it. I sat and breathed and let the psi flow through me. I felt it in my hands first—the warmth, the tingling. Then in my arms. Then in my chest. Then everywhere.
I put the fern in front of me. The sick plant in the pot. The average amount of sunlight through the window. I focused on it. I saw it in my mind's eye. Not just the leaves and the stem and the soil. The cells. The water moving through the xylem. The chlorophyll in the chloroplasts. The slow pulse of life.
I visualized the health of the plant as a small ball of light. It was dim at first. Barely visible. I watched it grow. Bigger. Brighter. I saw the diseases getting pushed out. The brown edges fading. The green spreading. The ball of light was getting bigger and bigger and the plant was getting greener as a result.
I stayed there for twenty minutes. When I opened my eyes, the fern looked the same. But I felt different. I felt like I had done something. I wrote it down.
---
October 8th, 2025
I woke up and checked the fern. One of the brown leaves had turned. Not fully green. But greener. The edges were softer. The leaf was lifting.
I didn't celebrate. I sat down and did it again. Thirty minutes of meditation. The psi flowing. The ball of light growing. The diseases getting pushed out. I saw the plant becoming greener. I saw the cells renewing. I saw the life force pulsing.
I did this every day for a week. By the end of the week, the fern had three new leaves. The brown ones had fallen off. The green ones were vibrant. I had done that. Not with my hands. With my mind.
I wrote it down.
---
October 13th, 2025
I was ready to move to the body. The guide said to work with plants for one week and then move to the body. I had done that. The fern was healthy. Now it was my turn.
I started with the psi ball. I relaxed. I entered the calm state. I imagined the energy from the closest source flowing to me through a channel. The sun through the window. The earth beneath the floor. The air around me. I imagined it filling me like water filling a tank. I didn't force it. I let it come.
I felt the goosebumps first. Then the warmth. Then the weight. The energy rushed to my hands. I cupped my palms and pictured a ball of energy forming between them. Swirling. Churning. Growing more curdled and thicker. I felt the magnetic attraction. I felt the sparks. I believed it.
The psi ball was real. I held it for a long time. Then I programmed it. I told it what to do. I sent it to my eyes. I visualized the color changing. The melanin increasing or decreasing. The iris shifting. I held the image until it dissolved.
I opened my eyes and looked in the mirror. My eyes were the same. But I felt the psi ball working. I felt the change happening. It was slow. But it was happening.
---
October 14th, 2025
I did it again. And again. Every day. The psi ball in my brain. The programmed energy. The color changing. The melanin shifting. I visualized the body with the desired eyes walking toward me and being absorbed by me. I visualized myself opening my eyes and seeing the new color in the mirror.
I hypnotized myself into believing it was already done. I said it out loud. "Wow, check it out. My eyes are completely changing color." I said it to the mirror. I said it to the room. I said it until I believed it.
The guide said it would take a month. Maybe more. I didn't care. I had time.
---
October 20th, 2025
I moved to the needle technique. The psi needle. The thin, sharp needle of energy. The guide said to create it in my body and program it with the change I wanted. I wanted to change more than my eyes. I wanted to change my cells. My DNA. The way my body processed energy.
I meditated for thirty minutes. The psi flowed through me. I created the needle. Thin. Sharp. I visualized my genes flowing through my body in small tubes. White tubes. The stream of life. I told the needle its purpose. I told it what to change. I used willpower to send it into the gene stream.
I covered the hole with psi. The guide said this was important. Otherwise I would lose the character that made me who I am. I didn't want that. I wanted to add to myself, not erase myself.
The needle dissolved. I visualized the two sides of the DNA double helix glowing bright in white energy. I visualized the DNA changing. Conducting electricity. Processing energy. Moving faster. I zoomed out. I saw my cells covered in light. I saw my muscles glowing. I woke up from the meditation and carried the thought with me all day.
"I am changing. I am evolving. I am becoming."
---
October 21st, 2025
I felt it. That specific feeling the guide talked about. The one that comes with the breakthrough. The one that feels correct and reassuring. I felt it in my cells. In my bones. In my blood.
I didn't stop. I kept going. The needle. The DNA. The change. I visualized the genetic tubes in the color I wanted. I visualized them connecting to my muscles. To my eyes. To my nervous system. I visualized the change happening.
The guide said it could be overwhelming. It said it could cause anxiety. But I wasn't anxious. I was calm. I had done the work. I had trained. I was ready.
---
October 25th, 2025
I looked in the mirror and my eyes were different. Not completely. But different. The brown was lighter. The green was coming through. It was happening.
I didn't stop. I kept going. The psi ball. The needle. The DNA. The change. I visualized the color shifting. The melanin moving. The iris transforming. I believed it. I had always believed it.
The fern was thriving. The psi-wheel was turning. The water was rippling. The lamp was flickering. And now my eyes were changing. The biokinesis was working.
I wrote it down.
---
October 27th, 2025
I moved to the cellular regeneration. The guide said to visualize the body at a microscopic level. The cells renewing and regenerating. Vibrant. Healthy. Functioning optimally.
I closed my eyes and saw myself from the inside. The cells. The mitochondria. The nucleus. The DNA. I saw the old cells dying and the new cells being born. I saw the energy flowing. I saw the light.
I visualized the healing light surrounding the areas that needed healing. I visualized it penetrating the cells. Promoting regeneration. Restoring balance. I visualized the pain leaving. The inflammation fading. The body becoming whole.
I did this for an hour. When I opened my eyes, I felt lighter. Cleaner. More alive.
---
October 30th, 2025
I tried the bioelectrical cellular stimulation. The healing technique. I placed my hands two inches away from my chest. I focused on the sensation. The warmth. The pulse. I concentrated on the psi energy emitting from my palms. I directed it toward my heart. I commanded it. Heal. Repair. Restore.
I felt the energy enter my body. I felt the cells respond. I felt the inflammation fade. I felt the pain leave. I wasn't sick. I wasn't injured. But I felt better. Stronger. More whole.
The guide said this was for simple healings. Headaches. Sore joints. Body pain. But I knew it could be more. I knew I could do more.
---
November 1st, 2025
I started the DNA technique. The major and minor. I meditated until I was relaxed and concentrated. I visualized the DNA strand. The double helix. The genes. I visualized a gene that represented what I wanted to change. I told it its purpose.
I used my willpower to take the old gene out of the DNA strand and place the new gene in. I didn't control the change. I let it run its course. I told the DNA strand to tell all the other DNA strands in my body to do the same thing. I told them to tell the rest of my body to change.
I opened my eyes and let it happen. I didn't control it. I let it run its course.
---
November 3rd, 2025
I woke up and my eyes were greener. Not fully green. But greener. The brown was fading. The change was happening.
I checked the fern. It was thriving. New leaves. New growth. I had done that. I had healed it. I had changed it.
I checked the psi-wheel. It was still turning. I didn't even have to look at it. It just moved.
I checked the water. It was still rippling. The lamp was still flickering. The energy was still flowing.
I wrote it down.
---
November 5th, 2025
I tried the morphing into Bio technique. The guide said not to attempt it if I was a beginner. It said to practice biokinesis for at least two months before trying it. I had only been practicing for a month. But I felt ready. I had done the work. I had trained. I had changed.
I programmed my body to be stronger and faster. I changed my cells to fix my weaknesses and make my strengths stronger. I powered up using ki. I produced as much power as I could. I put that energy into every cell. I distributed it evenly. I controlled it.
My mind reacted. I felt stronger. Faster. I felt like anything was possible. I felt like I couldn't be stopped. The guide said this would happen. It said I would feel overconfident. It said I wouldn't give up as easily. It said I wouldn't be scared.
I wasn't scared. I was alive.
---
November 7th, 2025
I woke up and I was different. Not just my eyes. Not just my cells. All of me. I was Bio. I was the version of myself that had been waiting underneath. The one who had always been there. The one who had always been strong.
I checked the fern. It was thriving. I checked the psi-wheel. It was turning. I checked the water. It was rippling. I checked the lamp. It was flickering. I checked my eyes. They were green.
I wrote it down.
---
November 8th, 2025
I started the electrokinesis preparation. The guide said to use biokinesis to enhance my powers. It said to visualize the needle covered in electricity. Sparking. Cracking. I tried to hear it. The crackle. The hum. The charge.
I visualized my genes flowing within the small white tubes. I told the needle its purpose. I told it what to change. I imagined it covered in electricity. I used willpower to send it into the tube. I covered the hole with psi. I covered it with electricity.
I waited for it to dissolve. I visualized the two sides of the DNA double helix glowing bright in white energy. I visualized the DNA changing. Conducting electricity. I zoomed out. I saw my cells covered in electricity. I saw my muscles glowing. I saw my nervous system lighting up.
I woke up from the meditation and carried the thought with me all day.
"I am extremely electrokinetic. I am very electrokinetic. I am always electrokinetic."
---
November 10th, 2025
The guide said it would take a month to see results. It said the electrokinesis evolution was more advanced. It said it was dangerous. It said it should only be done by someone with experience. I had experience. I had telekinesis. I had biokinesis. I was ready.
I felt the electricity in my hands. The static. The charge. I rubbed my palms together and pulled them apart. The energy was there. I could feel it. I could almost see it. The sparks. The light. The current.
I wrote it down.
---
November 12th, 2025
I woke up and the room was charged. The air was electric. I could feel it in my teeth. In my hair. In my skin. I held out my hand and the lamp flickered. Not because I was looking at it. Because I was there. Because I was electric.
I checked the fern. It was thriving. I checked my eyes. They were green. I checked my cells. They were alive. I checked my DNA. It was changed.
I had done it. I had changed myself. Not with my hands. With my mind. With my will. With my belief.
I wrote it down.
---
November 13th, 2025
I sat on the floor and closed the circuit. Tongue to the roof of my mouth. Breath in through the nose. Solar plexus filling. Push. Pull. The tide moved through me.
I thought about the fern. The first leaf. The first green pulse. I thought about the psi-wheel. The first twitch. The first turn. I thought about the water. The first ripple. The first vortex. I thought about the lamp. The first flicker. The first stutter. I thought about my eyes. The first change. The first green.
I had done all of it. Not in a dream. Not in a story. In my life. In my body. In my cells.
I closed my eyes and dropped through the states. Delta. Theta. Alpha. Beta. Gamma. Lambda. The silence had weight. I stayed there for a long time.
When I opened my eyes, I was ready for Chapter Three.
Comments
Post a Comment