CHAPTER TWO: PART TWO — THE DNA WORK

CHAPTER TWO: PART TWO — THE DNA WORK

November 14th, 2025

After I wrote the last entry, I didn't sleep. I sat on the floor with the fern beside me and the psi-wheel under its glass. The room was quiet. The lamp was steady. I closed my eyes and went down through the states. Delta. Theta. Alpha. Beta. Gamma. Lambda. I stayed in Lambda longer than usual. The silence wasn't empty. It was full of information.

I had changed my eyes. I had changed my cells. But I didn't understand what I was changing. I had followed the guide. I had visualized the colors. I had sent the needle into the gene stream. But I didn't know the language. I didn't know the grammar of the body. I knew how to move energy. I didn't know how to read the blueprint.

I opened my eyes and looked at the fern. The green leaves. The new growth. I had done that. But I wanted to know why it worked. I wanted to know the mechanism. I wanted to know the body the way I knew the psi-wheel. Not just how to move it. How it was made. What it was made of. How the pieces fit together.

I got up and found a notebook. I wrote at the top of the page: The Body as a Concept. Then I started to research.

---

November 15th, 2025

I spent the morning reading. Not fiction. Not fantasy. Textbooks. I found an old biology textbook at a used bookstore downtown. I bought it for three dollars. The cover was torn. The pages were yellow. I didn't care. I needed the diagrams.

I read about cells. The membrane. The cytoplasm. The nucleus. The mitochondria. The ribosomes. The endoplasmic reticulum. I read about DNA. The double helix. The base pairs. Adenine. Thymine. Guanine. Cytosine. The sugar-phosphate backbone. The hydrogen bonds. I read about genes. Exons. Introns. Promoters. Enhancers. I read about transcription. Translation. Protein synthesis. I read about melanin. Melanocytes. Melanosomes. The way pigment moves through the iris.

I didn't just read the words. I visualized them. I saw the cell in my mind. I saw the DNA. I saw the base pairs connecting and disconnecting. I saw the proteins being built. I saw the melanin being produced. I held the entire process in my mind at once. Not as words. As shapes. As movement. As light.

I closed the book and closed my eyes. I dropped through the states. Delta. Theta. Alpha. Beta. Gamma. Lambda. I held the image of the cell. I held the image of the DNA. I held the image of the melanin. I didn't try to change anything. I just watched. I learned the language.

---

November 16th, 2025

I woke up early. The sun was barely up. I sat on the floor and closed the circuit. Tongue to the roof of my mouth. Breath in through the nose. Solar plexus filling. Push. Pull. The tide moved through me.

I thought about the psi needle. The guide said to create it in my body and program it with the change I wanted. But I had been doing it blindly. I had been sending the needle into the gene stream without knowing what the gene stream looked like. Now I knew. I had the diagrams. I had the research. I had the conceptual visualization.

I created the needle. Thin. Sharp. I visualized my genes flowing through my body in small white tubes. But this time, the tubes weren't just white. They were structured. They had walls. They had channels. They had gates. I saw the DNA inside the tubes. The double helix. The base pairs. The code.

I told the needle its purpose. I told it what to change. I used willpower to send it into the gene stream. I covered the hole with psi. I watched the needle dissolve. I watched the DNA change. I watched the two sides of the double helix glow bright in white energy. I zoomed out. I saw my cells covered in light. I saw my muscles glowing.

I woke up from the meditation and carried the thought with me all day. But this time, the thought wasn't just words. It was an image. It was a concept. I held the entire process in my mind. I saw the change happening. I saw the cells responding. I saw the DNA rewriting itself.

---

November 17th, 2025

I started a new notebook. This one was for research. I wrote down everything I learned. The structure of DNA. The function of genes. The role of melanin. The process of protein synthesis. The way cells communicate. The way signals travel through the nervous system. The way energy moves through the meridians. The way the chakras correspond to the endocrine glands.

I drew diagrams. I drew the double helix. I drew the cell. I drew the meridian lines. I drew the chakras. I drew the way the solar plexus connects to the hands. The way the third eye connects to the pineal gland. The way the throat chakra connects to the thyroid. The way the heart chakra connects to the thymus.

I didn't just draw them. I held them in my mind. I saw them as living structures. I saw them as systems. I saw them as information. I saw them as light. I saw them as geometry. I saw them as language.

I closed my eyes and dropped through the states. Delta. Theta. Alpha. Beta. Gamma. Lambda. I held the entire body in my mind. Not as a physical object. As a conceptual structure. As a web. As a network. As a library. As a code.

I saw the DNA as a library. Each gene was a book. Each base pair was a letter. Each chromosome was a shelf. I could read the library. I could edit the books. I could rewrite the sentences. I could change the story.

I opened my eyes and looked at the fern. I saw its DNA. I saw its library. I saw its story. I had changed it. I had edited it. I had made it greener. I had made it stronger.

I wrote it down.

---

November 18th, 2025

I practiced the conceptual visualization all day. When I walked, I saw the muscles moving. When I breathed, I saw the oxygen entering the bloodstream. When I ate, I saw the nutrients being absorbed. When I looked in the mirror, I saw the cells. I saw the DNA. I saw the code.

I didn't just see it. I felt it. I felt the energy moving through the meridians. I felt the chakras spinning. I felt the pineal gland activating. I felt the solar plexus pulsing. I felt the heart chakra opening.

I sat down in the evening and closed the circuit. I created the psi ball in my brain. The guide said to create it in the brain and program it. I did. I programmed it to change my eye color. I visualized the ball turning green. I visualized it moving to my eyes. I visualized the melanin shifting. I visualized the iris changing.

I held the image until it dissolved. I opened my eyes and looked in the mirror. My eyes were greener. Not fully green. But greener. The change was happening.

I wrote it down.

---

November 19th, 2025

I decided to go deeper. I wanted to understand the DNA on a conceptual level. Not just the double helix. The information. The code. The language. I wanted to see the DNA as a waveform. As a frequency. As a vibration. As a pattern.

I meditated for an hour. I dropped through the states. Delta. Theta. Alpha. Beta. Gamma. Lambda. I held the image of the DNA in my mind. I saw the double helix. I saw the base pairs. I saw the sugar-phosphate backbone. Then I let the image dissolve. I let it become light. I let it become sound. I let it become vibration.

I saw the DNA as a standing wave. I saw it as a frequency. I saw it as a note. I saw it as a color. I saw it as a geometric pattern. I saw it as a mandala. I saw it as a language.

I understood. The DNA wasn't just a molecule. It was a concept. It was information. It was consciousness. It was the blueprint of the body. It was the map of the self. It was the code of life.

I opened my eyes. The room was brighter. The fern was greener. The psi-wheel was turning. The water was rippling. The lamp was flickering. I was changing.

I wrote it down.

---

November 20th, 2025

I started the major DNA technique. The one from the guide. The one where you take a gene out of the DNA strand and replace it with a new one. I meditated for thirty minutes. I relaxed. I concentrated. I visualized the DNA strand. It was long. It was colorful. It was alive.

I visualized a gene. It represented what I wanted to change. I told it its purpose. I used my willpower to take the old gene out. I placed the new gene in. I didn't control the change. I let it run its course. I told the DNA strand to tell all the other DNA strands in my body to do the same thing. I told them to tell the rest of my body to change.

I opened my eyes and let it happen. I didn't control it. I let it run its course.

I walked around all day with the thought in my head. Not as words. As an image. As a concept. I saw the new gene. I saw it integrating. I saw it replicating. I saw it changing the body.

I wrote it down.

---

November 21st, 2025

I woke up and I felt different. Not just my eyes. Not just my cells. My entire body. It was humming. It was vibrating. It was alive.

I checked the fern. It was thriving. I checked the psi-wheel. It was turning. I checked the water. It was rippling. I checked the lamp. It was flickering. I checked my eyes. They were green.

I sat down and closed the circuit. I dropped through the states. Delta. Theta. Alpha. Beta. Gamma. Lambda. I held the entire body in my mind. The cells. The DNA. The organs. The systems. The meridians. The chakras. I saw them all. I held them all.

I created the psi needle. Thin. Sharp. I programmed it with the change I wanted. I sent it into the gene stream. I watched it dissolve. I watched the DNA change. I watched the cells respond. I watched the body evolve.

I opened my eyes. The room was brighter. The air was charged. I was electric.

I wrote it down.

---

November 22nd, 2025

I spent the day researching electrokinesis. The guide said to use biokinesis to enhance other powers. It said to visualize the needle covered in electricity. It said to imagine the genes flowing within the small white tubes. It said to tell the needle its purpose. It said to use willpower to send it into the tube. It said to cover the hole with psi. It said to cover it with electricity.

I read about the nervous system. The neurons. The synapses. The action potentials. The ion channels. The sodium-potassium pump. I read about electricity in the body. The way signals travel. The way muscles contract. The way the heart beats. The way the brain thinks.

I drew diagrams. I drew the neuron. I drew the synapse. I drew the action potential. I drew the ion channels. I held them in my mind. I saw them as living structures. I saw them as systems. I saw them as information. I saw them as light.

I closed my eyes and dropped through the states. Delta. Theta. Alpha. Beta. Gamma. Lambda. I held the nervous system in my mind. I held the electricity. I held the charge. I held the current.

I created the needle. I covered it in electricity. I visualized it sparking. Cracking. Humming. I sent it into the gene stream. I covered the hole with psi. I covered it with electricity. I watched it dissolve. I watched the DNA change. I watched the cells glow. I watched the nervous system light up.

I woke up from the meditation and carried the thought with me all day.

I am electrokinetic. I am always electrokinetic. I am very electrokinetic.

---

November 23rd, 2025

I practiced the bioelectrical cellular stimulation. I placed my hands two inches away from my chest. I focused on the sensation. The warmth. The pulse. I concentrated on the psi energy emitting from my palms. I directed it toward my heart. I commanded it. Heal. Repair. Restore.

I felt the energy enter my body. I felt the cells respond. I felt the inflammation fade. I felt the pain leave. I wasn't sick. I wasn't injured. But I felt better. Stronger. More whole.

I did it again on my knees. My joints. My shoulders. My neck. I felt the energy flowing. I felt the cells regenerating. I felt the body healing.

I wrote it down.

---

November 24th, 2025

I went back to the conceptual thinking. I wanted to understand the body as a whole. Not just the cells. Not just the DNA. The entire system. The way everything connected. The way everything communicated. The way everything was one.

I meditated for two hours. I dropped through the states. Delta. Theta. Alpha. Beta. Gamma. Lambda. I held the body in my mind. I saw the cells. I saw the DNA. I saw the organs. I saw the systems. I saw the meridians. I saw the chakras. I saw the light. I saw the information. I saw the code.

I saw the body as a hologram. Every part contained the whole. Every cell contained the DNA. Every DNA contained the code. Every code contained the blueprint. Every blueprint contained the self.

I saw the body as a network. Every cell connected to every other cell. Every organ connected to every other organ. Every system connected to every other system. Every meridian connected to every other meridian. Every chakra connected to every other chakra.

I saw the body as a language. Every cell was a word. Every organ was a sentence. Every system was a paragraph. Every meridian was a chapter. Every chakra was a book.

I opened my eyes. I understood. I didn't just know the body. I was the body. I was the cells. I was the DNA. I was the code. I was the language. I was the blueprint. I was the self.

I wrote it down.

---

November 25th, 2025

I practiced the morphing into Bio technique. The guide said not to attempt it if I was a beginner. It said to practice biokinesis for at least two months before trying it. I had only been practicing for a month and a half. But I felt ready. I had done the work. I had trained. I had researched. I had changed.

I programmed my body to be stronger and faster. I changed my cells to fix my weaknesses and make my strengths stronger. I powered up using ki. I produced as much power as I could. I put that energy into every cell. I distributed it evenly. I controlled it.

My mind reacted. I felt stronger. Faster. I felt like anything was possible. I felt like I couldn't be stopped. The guide said this would happen. It said I would feel overconfident. It said I wouldn't give up as easily. It said I wouldn't be scared.

I wasn't scared. I was alive.

I walked around all day with the thought in my head. Not as words. As an image. As a concept. I saw Bio. I saw the version of myself that had been waiting underneath. The one who had always been there. The one who had always been strong.

---

November 26th, 2025

I woke up and I was different. Not just my eyes. Not just my cells. All of me. I was Bio. I was the version of myself that had been waiting underneath. The one who had always been there. The one who had always been strong.

I checked the fern. It was thriving. I checked the psi-wheel. It was turning. I checked the water. It was rippling. I checked the lamp. It was flickering. I checked my eyes. They were green. I checked my cells. They were alive. I checked my DNA. It was changed.

I sat down and closed the circuit. Tongue to the roof of my mouth. Breath in through the nose. Solar plexus filling. Push. Pull. The tide moved through me.

I thought about the fern. The first leaf. The first green pulse. I thought about the psi-wheel. The first twitch. The first turn. I thought about the water. The first ripple. The first vortex. I thought about the lamp. The first flicker. The first stutter. I thought about my eyes. The first change. The first green. I thought about my DNA. The first edit. The first rewrite. I thought about the cells. The first regeneration. The first healing.

I had done all of it. Not in a dream. Not in a story. In my life. In my body. In my cells. In my DNA.

I closed my eyes and dropped through the states. Delta. Theta. Alpha. Beta. Gamma. Lambda. The silence had weight. I stayed there for a long time.

When I opened my eyes, I was ready for Chapter Three.

---

November 27th, 2025

I spent the day in research. I read about the endocrine system. The pituitary gland. The pineal gland. The thyroid. The thymus. The adrenal glands. The pancreas. The ovaries. The testes. I read about the hormones. The signals. The feedback loops. The way the body regulated itself. The way the chakras corresponded to the glands. The way the energy moved through the meridians.

I drew diagrams. I drew the glands. I drew the chakras. I drew the meridians. I drew the way they connected. I held them in my mind. I saw them as living structures. I saw them as systems. I saw them as information. I saw them as light.

I closed my eyes and dropped through the states. Delta. Theta. Alpha. Beta. Gamma. Lambda. I held the endocrine system in my mind. I held the chakras. I held the meridians. I held the energy. I held the light.

I saw the pineal gland activating. I saw the third eye opening. I saw the throat chakra spinning. I saw the thyroid regulating. I saw the heart chakra opening. I saw the thymus strengthening. I saw the solar plexus pulsing. I saw the adrenal glands firing. I saw the sacral chakra flowing. I saw the root chakra grounding.

I opened my eyes. I understood. The body wasn't just a machine. It was a symphony. It was a choir. It was a dance. It was a language. It was a concept.

I wrote it down.

---

November 28th, 2025

I practiced the DNA technique again. The major one. The one where you take a gene out and replace it. I meditated for thirty minutes. I relaxed. I concentrated. I visualized the DNA strand. It was long. It was colorful. It was alive. I visualized a gene. It represented what I wanted to change. I told it its purpose. I used my willpower to take the old gene out. I placed the new gene in. I didn't control the change. I let it run its course. I told the DNA strand to tell all the other DNA strands in my body to do the same thing. I told them to tell the rest of my body to change.

I opened my eyes and let it happen. I didn't control it. I let it run its course.

I walked around all day with the thought in my head. Not as words. As an image. As a concept. I saw the new gene. I saw it integrating. I saw it replicating. I saw it changing the body.

I wrote it down.

---

November 29th, 2025

I woke up and I felt the change. Not just in my eyes. Not just in my cells. In my entire body. It was humming. It was vibrating. It was alive. I was alive.

I checked the fern. It was thriving. I checked the psi-wheel. It was turning. I checked the water. It was rippling. I checked the lamp. It was flickering. I checked my eyes. They were green. I checked my cells. They were alive. I checked my DNA. It was changed.

I sat down and closed the circuit. I dropped through the states. Delta. Theta. Alpha. Beta. Gamma. Lambda. I held the entire body in my mind. The cells. The DNA. The organs. The systems. The meridians. The chakras. The glands. The hormones. The signals. The light. The information. The code.

I created the psi needle. Thin. Sharp. I programmed it with the change I wanted. I sent it into the gene stream. I watched it dissolve. I watched the DNA change. I watched the cells respond. I watched the body evolve.

I opened my eyes. The room was brighter. The air was charged. I was electric. I was Bio. I was Edill D. I was the body. I was the code. I was the language. I was the blueprint. I was the self.

I wrote it down.

---

November 30th, 2025

I spent the day in reflection. I thought about the journey. The fern. The psi-wheel. The water. The lamp. The eyes. The cells. The DNA. The research. The conceptual thinking. The conceptual visualization. The biokinesis. The electrokinesis preparation. The morphing into Bio.

I had done all of it. Not in a dream. Not in a story. In my life. In my body. In my cells. In my DNA.

I closed my eyes and dropped through the states. Delta. Theta. Alpha. Beta. Gamma. Lambda. The silence had weight. I stayed there for a long time.

When I opened my eyes, I was ready for Chapter Three.

---

December 1st, 2025

I started Chapter Three. Electrokinesis. The guide said to use biokinesis to enhance other powers. It said to visualize the needle covered in electricity. It said to imagine the genes flowing within the small white tubes. It said to tell the needle its purpose. It said to use willpower to send it into the tube. It said to cover the hole with psi. It said to cover it with electricity.

I meditated for thirty minutes. I relaxed. I concentrated. I visualized the DNA strand. I visualized the needle. I covered it in electricity. I visualized it sparking. Cracking. Humming. I sent it into the gene stream. I covered the hole with psi. I covered it with electricity. I watched it dissolve. I watched the DNA change. I watched the cells glow. I watched the nervous system light up.

I woke up from the meditation and carried the thought with me all day.

I am electrokinetic. I am always electrokinetic. I am very electrokinetic.

I wrote it down.


Comments

Popular Posts